We are still undecided as to which, if any, of Izzy’s kittens will be available, but hope that by the end of May/beginning of June, we will be able to post on here which are available.
Kittens are all doing well, growing fast, and busy trashing their rooms! In brackets is the name of each mother, rather than posting by litter.
Vaccinations have been arranged, thankfully in these strange times, but we are waiting to see how and when neutering and collection/delivery can be arranged, dependant upon the regulations at the time.
There are two litters – Izzy to George, and Peggy to Gus. Peggy’s are a couple of days older. Her kittens are all optioned, whilst Izzy’s kittens are being held back for assessment. There is likely to be some availability, but we wont know which for around another month. When we do, we will post on here which kittens are available.
Izzy to George kittens are first, followed by Peggy to Gus kittens.
Hopefully, there will be a photo update later today.
All kittens from Peggy’s litter have now been allocated and prospective new owners notified.
We are not allocating Izzy’s litter yet, but running them on for assessment. Two are provisionally booked for friends, but as to which two, decisions will be made at a later date. This means at least two (one male, one female) will be made available in a few weeks time.
These are Izzy’s babies at 6 days, all gaining well. I will try to add Peggy’s kittens later today, but at the moment, she will not allow me to lift them out of the nest.
A quick reminder that I will start allocating options soon, so if you are hoping to have one, you do need to let me know. Two red tabbies with white, a male and a female. Tortie tabby and white female, and brown tabby with white boy. Both parents are UK Imperial Grand Champions, both tested negative for HCM gene, and George in addition is negative for PKDef and SMA, so whilst there can be no guarantees for the HCM due to the nature of the gene, we can guarantee kittens will never have either of the other diseases.